The Design Temp provides creative support for the creative team and provides design support for the entire organization. Working in a team environment, the designer will be responsible for designing, producing and publishing compelling marketing and promotional materials and emails. Emphasis is on collaboration and focus on creativity, accuracy and delivery.
- Collaborate with manager to develop and deliver sales and marketing materials that enhance CLIENT’s brands under his/her direct supervision.
- Collaborate with marketing team to produce and deliver marketing materials to include but not limited to collateral, emails, direct mail, digital media, presentations, and more.
- Support website design and branding in partnership with the Marketing Managers and Web team. Follow procedures that help facilitate accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness. Interface directly with CLIENT’s internal clients on individual projects.
- Build and execute all facets of email marketing campaigns, including design and formatting, delivery and targeting.
- Adhere to brand guidelines to ensure all creative is in compliance and supports brand positioning.
- Engage in marketing meetings, brainstorms and critique sessions.
- Assist with managing archiving and distribution of graphic elements and art files.
- Maintain a library of current and historical marketing material.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the creative/marketing field preferred.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop/Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of color theory, 4-color print processing and file preparation for vendor printing
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS. Experience with mobile responsive design layout/requirements.
- Hands-on experience creating and managing email campaigns via a major email-marketing platform.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good verbal/written communication, multi-tasking capabilities, time management, customer service, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- The ability to think outside the box to create innovative designs and provide the marketing team with fresh ideas.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment