Our Healthcare client in Downtown Chicago is looking for a Graphic Designer to conceptualize graphic ideas and execute new and existing designs to best serve the client's graphic/business needs.
This role will be responsible for:
- Interpret corporate brand guidelines and work within them, while keeping solutions "fresh."
- Communicate clearly with both co-workers and clients.
- Communicate with Business Unit Consultants/Project Managers regarding project status to meet client requirements and deadlines.
- When appropriate, attend client meetings to influence positive design outcomes in line with customer and corporate requirements.
- Meet work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve operational problems; identify work process improvements.
- Identify work processes improvements and makes recommendation as appropriate.
- Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management and clients.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
- Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.