1. Conceptualize graphic ideas and executes “clean” designs to best serve the client’s graphic/business needs.
2. Interpret corporate brand guidelines and work within them, while keeping solutions “fresh.” Communicate clearly with both co-workers and clients.
3. Communicate with Business Unit Consultants/Project Managers regarding project status to meet client requirements and deadlines.
4. When appropriate, attend client meetings to influence positive design outcomes in line with customer and corporate requirements.
5. Demonstrate turnkey external vendor management.
6. Experiment with new technologies; constantly keep abreast of the latest trends to ensure that work is “cutting edge.” Update graphic design knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging design trends, practices, and standards.
7. Meet work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve operational problems; identify work process improvements.
8. Identify work processes improvements and makes recommendation as appropriate.
9. Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
10. Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
11. Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
12. Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
* Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts or related discipline and 3 years relevant experience as a Graphic Designer in a studio, agency, corporation, OR 6 years applicable design, layout, print production, and MAC-related equivalent job experience.
* Experience with design in an agency or corporate environment.
* Ability to project management.
* Proficiency on a MAC platform; software applications include Quark Xpress, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat.
* Proficiency with four-color printing and specialty printing.
* Ability to maintaining quality while completing a high volume of work quickly. High level of organizational skill and attention to detail.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work in a team environment and have a “can-do” attitude.
* Portfolio required.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Professional experience in a health care experience.
* Web and multimedia design experience.
* PC knowledge.