Creates works of design in alignment with branding principles for print and digital collateral. Works to support a Marketing Department with a diversity of business goals. The ability to conceptualize, quickly mockup, and execute on pixel perfect designs is key in this role.
- Designing and ensuring brand consistency across print, digital, and physical (in-person presence) mediums
- Writing copy & taglines for articles, email, landing page, social media, brochures/flyers, leave behinds, company descriptions/profiles, etc.
- Photo editing – Photoshop rendering of products into spaces, re-touching, knock-outs, product color changing, etc.
- Presentation design with PowerPoint (market-and product-specific, trade show, client events, sales presentations)
- Email design layouts, content, & graphics
- Landing page and website page design layouts, content, & graphics
- Assisting marketing director & sales team in brainstorming for event themes, booth layout, and creative ideas.
- Receive training and support designers in large format printing operations
- Portfolio demonstrating work experience, required for application to position
- 5+ years related professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university with a major in Design
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work within a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Organized, accurate, and comfortable collaborating with other departments
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage several projects at the same time