For this assignment, Aquent's client needs an experienced graphic designer to build their product portfolio and to create bold, beautiful gift card designs for use around the globe. You have deep expertise in physical product and printing techniques, with strong attention to detail and a track record for best-in-class production design. In addition, you can build eye-catching marketing materials that seamlessly communicate the brand, product and message for client, either concepting original designs or iterating based on existing guidelines and templates.
- Own gift card physical product design across regions and partners
- Advise team on best practice printing and physical product specifications
- Successfully project manage incoming requests to meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Design consumer-facing assets for gift cards that will be placed in retail and in out-of-home locations around the globe
- Effectively communicate and present conceptual ideas, rationales and designs within a cross-functional team
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Creating and managing all 200+ designs for the physical gift card
- Fulfilling requests from the sales team for marketing assets for our retailers. Original concept work and execution.
- Keeping track of all incoming requests, logging best practices and communicating status out to team.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in graphic design
- Experience preparing physical product production files for manufacturing
- Deep expertise in physical product and printing techniques
- Strong attention to detail, keen eye for "on-brand" implementations
- Proven experience designing beautiful assets for retail or consumer brands
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Self-starter and effective problem solver who thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- Openness to feedback, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- List of extra skills that would be nice to have but are not required to be successful in the position
- Project management experience
- Experience managing an external agency
- Experience with Google sheets and slides