The team at this in-house studio is currently working on 7-8 projects and is looking for a Graphic Designer (with production experience). Will work on supporting designers with work/projects, and at times will be asked to create the solutions for a design issue.
Dynamics studio team: team is currently working on 7-8 projects and is looking for a Graphic Designer (could have production experience). Will work on supporting designers with work/projects, and at times will be asked to create the solutions for a design issue.
This role will be focused around production work. Taking lo-fi to hi-fi, building out scenario flows, fleshing out use cases for scenarios to make sure we are not missing any aspects of a scenario before we hand off to development. There is also the possibility of tackling some design projects from the ground up, though this is not the focus of this role in the short term.
This role could involve designing the "look and feel"" of software applications, websites/applications and print media. The development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography. Evaluates and acquires imaging content.
You may also assist in addressing user experience/interface design based off existing guidelines. And you may implement or design prototypes from usability, as well as addressing global design issues across product groups for print, online, and documentation models.
- 3-5 years of work related experience required.
- Must have strong visual design skills with the ability to design quality graphics and user interfaces. Excellent communication and project management skills required.
- Ability to motivate others and to work under constant deadline constraints is required.
- Must have the ability to understand technology issues and communicate information effectively. Proficiency in current and emerging web technologies and standard design software packages (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign CS).
- Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of typography is important.
- Portfolio review required.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required.
- A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.