Vitamin T is looking for a freelance graphic designer possessing extensive experience working in a collaborative and fast paced environment. This position would be in preparation for a client's conference at the end of April. This role will be the main Graphic Designer for their Digital Marketing team, working under the Creative Director to design and produce print, digital, and marketing collateral. The conference is attended by over 3000 people with over 150 speakers, so your work will be visible for all to see!
- Interactive, Presentation and Print design from concept through execution for the 2018 conference.
- Projects will include developing assets for the event website, as well as a range of printed materials such as event signage, sponsorship deliverables, etc.
- 5+ years working experience as a graphic designer with a strong portfolio
- Expert user: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design
- Video / animation skills a plus
- Knowledge of the latest techniques and current aesthetics in web and digital design is a MUST
- Portfolio of recent work, both live and screen grabs (for inactive sites), which you’ve designed.
- Outstanding creativity and conceptualization.
- Knowledge of best practices in graphic and web design.
- Excellent communication skills with team members both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Able to offer solutions for client’s problems and requests.