The In-House Creative team at our pharma client is a small, highly experienced group of designers, copywriters, video editors, and account managers who offer strategic, design and copy/content solutions for a broad range of our client's internal clients. Their clients are primarily focused in New York and Chicago, but the team services global clients as well.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design of solutions from concept to completion, manages and executes design projects according to the creative brief and/or product specifications. This unique position requires very specific social skills such as listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions, while assigned to, and/or working on a variety of projects and activities, such as:
- Problem-solves with Creative Director and/or Account Executive on complex marketing/communications challenges.
- Collaborates with copywriters, account managers and other designers during the creative process. As well as integrating direction from the creative lead.
- Approaches business opportunities with innovative ideas. Able to adeptly challenge conventions with creative solutions.
- Executes multiple projects within tight time frames from concept to completion
- Translate a creative brief into a design, and collaborate on solving the client’s marketing/communications problem with guidance from the Creative Director.
- Must be able to create designs in the most efficient format for vendor partner production (i.e., print, interactive, etc.)
- Be able to communicate, interpret and manage concepts through visual comps, wire frames and interactive prototypes
- Confidently juggle several projects at the same time
- Comfortable engaging with clients directly
- Conceptual design thinker who can execute the big idea across multiple tactics and channels
- Solid interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and contribute to brainstorming sessions.
- Create a variety of concepts and designs for each project that supports the strategy and concept