Vitamin T is searching for a full-time Graphic Designer to support client brand design requirements for multiple business lines that include print collateral, packaging, seasonal advertising and some web media.
- Develop Creative.
- Maintain workflow systems.
- Provide strategic consultation.
- Training and development.
- Executes routine graphic design assignments according to specific instructions.
- Maintains graphic design unit filing system and organizing reference materials and or images.
- Creates and revises files adhering to client and company standards.
- Uses existing design formats to create new materials.
- Under general supervision, ensures timely and accurate performance of responsibilities for a single functional area or work group produces quality results with work periodically reviewed by more senior staff.
- Decisions are typically narrow in scope and may impact a task outcome or workflow of the work group.
- Job occasionally requires innovation of standard procedures to adapt to unusual circumstances.
- Proactively offers assistance to others.
- May train employees on skills and work processes.
- Seek on-the-job training opportunities to broaden skill sets.
- 2-5 years of graphic design experience.
- Proficient with a variety of tools, equipment and industry standard software.
- Knowledge of design principles and typography skills.
- Proficiency in all relative graphic design software willingness to train where software deficiencies are identified.
- Familiarity with a variety of operating systems, web browsers and platforms including Windows and Mac OS.