Company in the Healthcare industry seeks Graphic Designer to work with other designers and and in-house marketing team to develop and implement a broad range of collateral including social media, print and digital marketing collateral, and presentations. The Graphic Designer will also work with the Events team assisting with work ranging from signage design, branded environments, brochures and booklets among other things. The Graphic Designer will contribute to the conceptual and visual development of creative design solutions for both print and web; as well as take creative direction and translate that into a design that follows brand standards.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Graphic design and layout of collateral materials and web assets to support corporate communications. Projects include but are not limited to: Logos, Advertising, web pages, email, banner ads, direct mail, brochures, e-brochures, sales collateral, professional qualifications presentations, and tradeshow graphics.
- Work cooperatively with other marketing, communications and web team members to develop and produce quality materials that are on time and on budget.
- Assist with the preparation of web assets for development.
- Develops materials manually or utilizes graphic software to design and produce the finished artwork or product.
- Plans content, graphic aspects, and presentation of material, product, or service.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, and arranges layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts.