This handcrafted jewelry maker who's jewelry is sold in Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, Lord and Taylor and online at Amazon, is looking for a Jr. Digital Designer to join their team. This role would be an ongoing contract for at least 3 months, but has potential to extend to 6 months or a year or more! They're looking for someone with a feminine aesthetic who understands layout, typography, color, and design trends in the accessories space. If you've worked for a beauty, health, CPG, or similar company creating website assets, e-blasts and templates, online ads, social media campaigns, or other digital assets, we would love to hear from you! Please read the full job description before applying.
This Graphic Designer will partner with the Sr. Graphic Design Manager and Ecommerce Marketing Director to execute content design based on the project specifications. They’ll manage multiple projects that require working with tight scheduling requirements, and will be responsible for the development and production of a wide variety of integrated marketing materials across multiple media, including digital and print.
• Design and produce creative marketing materials for digital.
• Collaborate with Design and Marketing teams on projects to produce high-quality deliverables.
• Carry the company brand through all aspects of the website, e-mails, printed materials, and social media.
• Work with product images and photography and maintain standards for fonts and colors within the context of the brand.
• Ensure that copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style.
• 1+ years’ experience in digital graphic design with a strong portfolio that shows a clear command of all aspects of visual design, including typography, composition, color, use of photography, and information organization. (Schooling will not be counted as years of experience)
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite in a MAC environment, including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Expertise in responsive design strategy.
• Strong communication and project management skills.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues.
• BA or MA in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Marketing, Fine Art Design, or related discipline.