Are you an experienced graphic designer who loves creating fun designs? Do you love taking a brand and creating wearable print designs and lookbooks? Are you passionate about layout, typography and taking ownership of your work and a project? This is the company for you!
Our client in Mississauga is looking for a Graphic Designer to bring passion and experience to a busy, established and growing corporation.
- Working closely with marketing team
- Share new ideas and creative concepts in team meetings and for projects
- Incorporate fresh ideas while maintaining brand consistency
- Create digital marketing campaigns, brochures, promotional materials, presentation templates, event materials, etc.
- Work autonomously in creation and part of a team in conception
- Take ownership of work and design process
- Education in graphic design or visual arts
- 1+ years of working graphic design experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Attention to detail is an absolute MUST
- Strong understanding of typography, layout and art direction
- Excellent communication with confidence to communicate and contribute ideas
- Must be able to handle several projects at once
- Enthusiastic with lots of ideas to contribute and a dedication to quality work
What's in it for You
- Encourages work/life balance
- Ability to to work in a rapidly growing organization
- An environment that promotes collaboration and expressing ideas
- Employees are rewarded for their work and company fosters a close knit team
- Ability to gain experience interacting with clients on a daily basis
- Stable role in a steady industry