Large Media and Entertainment company in LA is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team. This is a temporary opportunity slated to go at least one year with the possibility of extending. The ideal candidate will be able to take a piece of show footage and creatively interpret how to leverage the asset. The Graphic Designers will create static pieces, animation and motion graphics. Must have experience with social oriented work (Gifs, cinemagraphs, static images).
**Must have great sample work!
**A fan of reality TV and celebrity-focused networks is a plus!
- Highly proficient with Adobe PhotoShop and After Effects, experience with Adobe Illustrator.
- Understands the needs of Digital Marketing, specifically best practices in Social Media across various platforms.
- Familiar and savvy with TV & the ever-changing social media landscape, previous Entertainment experience a plus!
- Solid understanding of the design needs/restrictions for each social platform with the creativity to push those boundaries!
- Dependable and flexible with a proactive spirit, ability to work as part of a small group.
- Concepting and designing creative to help build community and intrigue for series programming.
- Touch-up, refine and enhance photography and episodic screen captures.
- Evaluate and share feedback on other internally or third-party designed material.
- Work with the Senior Director of Digital Marketing to establish and maintain an authentic social approach that enhances the network and series brands, as well as improving the fan experience.