One of our Fortune 500 and Financial clients in NYC is looking for a proven and dynamic Graphic Designer for a year long assignment on location. The graphic/digital designer will be responsible for the development and production of a wide variety of integrated marketing materials across multiple media, including print and digital. This individual has solid graphics and digital design and skills, and is up-to-date on leading edge technologies. The designer has the ability to verbalize conceptual design and the application of respective solutions; collaborates and presents design ideas and visual mock-ups to clients and teams. The individual must have a digital first design mindset and digital experience to be successful in this organization. *
**A SUPER CLEAN, CRISP, FUNCTIONAL PORTFOLIO WITH GOOD WHITE SPACE AND STELLAR TYPE IS REQUIRED***
- Conceives designs, coordinates and manages the production of graphic communications for the Corporation across print, digital and social media channels. Maintains brand consistency..
- Responsible for developing and executing the design of a wide variety of marketing materials.
- Must be knowledgeable of presentations, MS Office, especially PowerPoint. This individual must be very proficient in powerpoint development and is the team expert responsible for developing MS Office templates, along with coordinating related training programs and troubleshooting.
- Able to verbalize conceptual design. Develops a wide variety of marketing communication materials and manages large and complex communication efforts.
- Creates all marketing materials and presents design ideas to clients; design and produce mock-ups for client review. Ensures projects stay within budgets. Collaborate with others to help formulate corporate graphic identity. Works directly with high-level clients/management. Manages multiple projects for multiple clients.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in art/graphic design or degree from Art school program or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience in marketing related and digital design services in a client service capacity. Ability to work independently.
- Excellent conceptualization and design ability. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong presentation skills.