Aquent's client is seeking an experienced graphic designer to build a product portfolio and to create bold, beautiful collateral for use around the globe. Your work will involve designing materials that seamlessly communicate the brand, product and message for product. You’re passionate about design and technology and know how to work alongside marketing managers, project managers, and agencies. You can conceptualize and execute original designs within short turnaround times, but can also create and iterate based on existing guidelines and templates. In addition, you have deep expertise in physical product and printing techniques.
1. Concept and design consumer-facing assets for product gift cards that will be placed in retail and in out-of-home locations around the globe
2. Own gift card physical product design across regions and partners
3. Advise team on best practice printing and physical product specifications
- Successfully project manage incoming requests to meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Communicate and present conceptual ideas, rationales and designs within a cross-functional team effectively
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in graphic design
- *Expert in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign*
- Experience preparing physical product production files for manufacturing
- Deep expertise in physical product and printing techniques
- Proven experience designing beautiful assets for retail, consumer brands, or marketing campaigns
- Strong attention to detail, keen eye for "on-brand" implementations
Nice to have
- Self-starter and effective problem solver who thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and openness to feedback
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs