Our client, an American multinational retail corporation is seeking Graphic Designers for their corporate office in San Bruno, CA.
The ideal candidate should knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets such as websites and CD-ROMs. Generates and manipulates graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
This position will support a new seasonal marketing design team. Focus will be on branding horizontal site initiatives including seasonal campaigns, CRM (customer relationship management) and innovation projects.
This role is responsible for maintaining brand standards on the website by carrying through design concepts on new assets, support ongoing updates, maintenance and design of supporting assets including large seasonal campaigns.
Position Description • Self Manages and prioritize projects to meet pre-established timelines and deliver assets on-time
• Designs graphic solutions (for example, digital)
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Review revisions/comments for multiple projects via online proofing system
• Edit existing files with product changes, copy changes and design modifications
• Be comfortable working independently and as part of larger teams
Minimum Qualifications • BA in Graphic Design or other relevant education
• At least 4 years of professional design or production experience in the area of software and/or web site design
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS5, CS6, or CC), specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance
• Ability to troubleshoot minor problems with typography, layout, applications, hardware
If interested please send the following to email@example.com
-hourly rate desired