Our healthcare client is looking for candidates with iMac, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator experience.
• The Graphics Designer is required to provide desktop publishing and graphic design support.
• Coordinate color matching.
• Assist Project Manager in coordinating of user interface with development efforts.
• Assist in development and design of exhibits, design shows and trades events.
• Development of design boards, including layout, theme and selection of materials.
• Creation of new designs / patterns for graphics and laminates.
• Work with end business users and Helps determine Layout/Design of sites.
• Experience Level: 3-6 Years.
Bachelor's Degree Required
• Experience with multiple design packages Consultant must have excellent creative skills with the ability to develop graphic patterns from concept to production.
• Strong color matching skills.
• Production oriented and deadline driven.
• Craftsmanship and flexibility to perform various design functions such as: constructing trend boards, exhibit / special event coordination and assist in corporate communication literature.
• Consultant must have organizational skills with regard to all studio functions including project management and maintenance of computer systems.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.