The Graphic Designer is a member of the internal marketing team and is responsible for updating our brand guidelines within brand standards and with first-rate execution. The Designer will primarily be working on updating our master guidelines PDF, making modifications to our online Brand Resource Center and developing downloadable UI assets.
Project requests include but are not limited to:
1. Implementing copy changes to our Brand Resource Center (Wordpress site) and Brand Guidelines PDF
2. Develop updated downloadable UI files to include in the Brand Resource Center
3. Participating in working sessions to align on Brand Resource Center/Guidelines modifications
4. Assisting with developing or finessing copy
You will work closely with several members of the creative & marketing organization and you should feel confident working with both creatives and non-creatives. Candidate should have a portfolio or a readily available selection of presentation work to show.
Additional experience doing general production design work and knowledge of other design platforms is a plus.
- Make updates to our Brand Resource Center website and Brand Guidelines PDF
- Collaborate with the Creative team to finesse copy and make visual modifications
- 3+ years of professional design experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Experience with Wordpress
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage projects under tight deadline
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to provide copy support as necessary
- Strong portfolio of work is valued over educational achievements.