Our amazing entertainment schooling facility is looking for a Graphic Designer to work on-site in Hollywood from 9:30AM - 5:30PM Monday through Friday. The ideal start date for this role is 9/25/17 and they expect the position to last until the beginning of December.
Detailed job description below!
The Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing, developing and executing creative strategies and campaigns for, but not limited to, print materials, video and web. In addition, the Graphic Designer facilitates and manages the printing and production process of creative deliverables and manages the production and installation of work with outside vendors.
- Using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, create effective, eye-catching materials ranging from national print and outdoor advertising to direct mail solicitation and brochure/book layouts to web banners and social media to packaging – and much more.
- Provide graphic design and project support to requesting departments to determine style, technique and medium best suited to produce desired effects.
- Maintain visual standards for the the brand.
- Negotiate pricing and coordinate design materials with outside vendors, including printers, mail houses, etc.
- Perform a multitude of projects simultaneously while ensuring deadlines are consistently met and standards and budgets are maintained
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphic Arts.
- Minimum four years hands-on professional design experience in entertainment, advertising or a design agency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong grammatical and proofreading abilities.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient skills in presentation design using PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
- Proven experience with brand design and execution.
- Extensive knowledge of pre-press and printing processes.
- Strong ability to think strategically, envision design concepts and execute direction with minimal supervision and revision.
- A strong team player comfortable collaborating and offering helpful feedback. Successfully able to collaborate with all departments/levels of the organization and third parties in a highly professional manner.
- Successfully able to multi-task and work with tight timelines.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a must.
- Proven ability to handle numerous details, with appropriate follow up and reporting activities.
- Strong self-motivation and self-initiative; ability to take direction as well as work independently on multiple projects.
- Must demonstrate a friendly and cooperative attitude with internal and external contacts.
- Knowledge of design process for web, mobile and social media applications is a must.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Personal integrity and the ability to inspire confidence and trust.