Seeking a mid-level Designer for a major healthcare client in Minnetonka for a 3 month contract opportunity- 35 hours per week!
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Strong layout and design skills; adherent to brand guidelines
2. Expert skills in Creative Suite (focus on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
3.Experience executing final files for print productions
4. Experience executing digital files for development
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint and MS Word)
6. Attention to detail, error-free execution of final creative
- Integrate supplied photos and illustrations attractively with text.
- Organize fairly complex and chaotic source materials into simpler, integrated, coherent printed piece. -
Produce files that will image to prepress film without extensive rebuilding.
- Understand the basics of different file and font formats.
- Basic understanding of color-separation issues.
- Understanding of readability issues in typography.
- Montage photos attractively; decide when to use various effects -some drawing skills.
- Produce files that will consistently image properly to film in prepress stage.
- Understand color separation, optimization of scanned images.
- Perform trapping in page-layout or drawing program. Extensive experience on press.