Our client is a large financial institution in Center City Philadelphia, PA and they are looking for a Graphic Designer with a minimum of 3 years professional experience to join their team for a 5+ month contract with the potential to extend. This Graphic Design role is 40 hours a week at their Center City Philly location, health benefits and 401K are offered.
As a Graphic Designer in the Design Studio, you will work with our client serving professionals providing design consultation and concepts and offering creative, comprehensive designs for interactive and print deliverables. While we value technical design skills, we are also seeking creative individuals with an aptitude for exploring digital platforms to provide innovative solutions. As a Graphic Designer, you will bring professionalism, strong communication skills and the ability to persuade our business partners to follow your creative vision resulting in dynamic designs.
The Graphic Designer will manage design projects from concept through production and delivery, effectively prioritize work, establish timelines and estimates, and delegate work to meet customer commitments and deadlines while working effectively in a collaborative team environment.
Responsibilities Of Graphic Designer:
• Develop concepts, designs and innovative ideas for digital and print deliverables within the brand standards
• Provide creative, professional consultation and functional design deliverables aligned with business needs
• Act as a project manager; communicate and negotiate project deadlines, project scope, cost estimates, schedule changes, and accurately assesses project requirements, identify issues, make decisions and provide solutions
• Educate and consult with customers to select effective design and deliverable options within budget and time frame
• Work with design team to grow the firm’s capabilities for creating digital content using interactive applications, animation and videos including redesigning/repurposing print media for use in a digital environment
• Continuously enhance design skills, knowledge of design industry trends, and remain current with technological advancements within the creative industry
• Collaborate with art directors, motion graphic designers, front-end developers, user experience designers and copywriters to develop inspired digital solutions that surpass client objectives
Qualifications, education and experience for Graphic Designer role:
• 3+ years of professional experience in the design field
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Web Design or related discipline preferred
• Experience in digital, interactive, mobile, web design preferred
• A strong digital portfolio displaying your creative, conceptual design skills
• Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to persuade clients towards use of dynamic design
• Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
• Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
• Ability to quickly gain in-depth knowledge of firm brand/strategy
• Innovative mindset with ability to research, learn and use the latest digital software and platforms
• Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Edge, Publish)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word), working knowledge of HTML, and CSS for editing purposes