Jr. Graphic Designer
Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer with 3-5 years of experience to join their team!
Looking for someone:
- with experience in an advertising agency or supporting direct marketing, database marketing, or e-mail campaign marketing.
- who has worked in the travel, tourism, or entertainment industry
- that has experience working with teens/tweens, vacationers, Floridians, Hispanics demographics/targets a plus
- who can develop designs that are consistent with our clients design quality and brand standards
- that has worked with brand and LP standards and stays abreast of design trends particularly in Travel, Tourism and Entertainment Industry
- who has experience with design applications including In Design, Photoshop, Quark, Illustrator and PowerPoint
- that understands printing process, photography, illustration and typography
- Execute the build out of creative concepts, graphic design, artwork and copy layouts for digital brand campaigns and projects to include email, web banner, blog, SMART phone applications, micro-blogging, face book marketing, RSS, podcast, Internet Radio and Internet TV.
- Interact with Art Directors/Sr. Designer to build out creative concepts and executions of assigned campaigns and projects.
- Must complete projects on time and on budget.
- Alert Art Director/Sr. Designer if timelines are off-target.
- Maintain effective relationships with other team members and promotes a collaborative work environment
- Present ideas to members of creative team.