Assignment with Fortune 500 Tech company!
• Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for a wide variety of brands/products/applications.
• Collaborate with creative team to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
• Maintain the highest standards for the multiple in-house brands and stay within the branding guidelines.
• With the Design manager, is responsible for creating accurate costing and delivering solutions within budgets.
• Stay current on industry trends, competition and design standards.
• Mentor other designers in the department.
• Update current product playbook and accompanying assets; templates, web banners, applying LUT and resizing photos.
• Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
• Partner and communicate with internal business partners as needed on the development of design work.
• Follow marketing department operating procedures including maintaining files correctly on local machine or on the server and on the project tracking software teamwork.com.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
• Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
• Adaptable and quick learner.
• Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity.
• Keen attention to detail is essential.
• Expert knowledge of current versions of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Possess strong conceptual skills, a high-level sense of design, layout, typography, and a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
• Good working knowledge of apple computers and working in a server oriented environment.
• Be able to trouble shoot basic computer & printer problems.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
• Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
• Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated history of collaboration and team-oriented problem-solving. This is very much a “team” environment and this position, in particular, demands the candidate has an ability to collaborate to achieve the best possible design products.