Aquent's Fortune500 client in Boca Raton, FL is looking for a Graphic Designer for a 3-month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with strong potential to extend beyond.
As a graphic designer you will have a working relationship with the marketing department, conceptualizing, creating and executing artwork for printed promotional material.
- Design a variety of pieces from concept to final execution, including but not limited to: catalogs, program identities, direct mail, marketing campaigns, trade-show materials, print collateral, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Have strong production skills but also possess good aesthetics for design, typography, color and composition
- Strong attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Have the ability to think on his/her own
- Have an understanding of the business and the different strategies provided and be able to interpret the marketing direction into actionable design.
- Works close to Manager and/or Senior Designer to develop conceptual skills
- Has a willing spirit to learn, is flexible and open to change
- Maintains project deadlines
4 years graphic design school or equivalent work experience. 4 years advertising design and retail or direct marketing experience.
Candidates should have strong working proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator as well as a working knowledge of key design concepts such as composition, color and typography and how they relate and differ across formats .
Candidate should have the ability to work independently and respond well to pressure & deadlines. Strong organization skills and ability to deal with changing priorities are a must along with a good eye for detail and willingness to take direction & critique.
Great communication Skills
Original, Intuitive and Perceptive