We're looking for designers that want to tell stories through their work. We're working with an agency who is dedicated to tell their clients' stories. If you want learn what it means to dig into your clients DNA and pull out their best selves, this is the right role for you! The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a graphics designer and interest or experience in spatial or theming (environmental, industrial, interior, etc.). Stay tuned for Bonus Points at the End!
- Create final print files for production.
- Assemble Graphics & Theming packages.
- Collaborates with the team to develop design concepts and direction.
- Proofreads to produce accurate compositions for client review.
- Build out print ready graphics from provided sketches and design comps.
- Create Graphic & Theming comps based on direction from Creative Leads when needed.
- Plan design concepts and direction based upon provided client information.
- Able to develop rough layouts to be used for graphic development.
- Develop design concepts into real world materials and solutions.
- Acquires Information – Consults the appropriate resources to obtain information. Asks the right questions and knows who to go to for information.
- Adapts to Change – Accepts and adapts to change in a professionally appropriate and thoughtful manner. Embraces change.
- Creativity – Uses creativity appropriately to drive progress and encourages others to do the same; makes innovation a priority among team members; encourages reasonable risk taking.
- Critical Thinking – Able to assess a problem or situation using effective logic. Able to approach problems from different perspectives.
- Initiative – Takes action on his/her own without being prompted; handles problems independently; able to resolve issues without relying on extensive help from others; does more than is expected or asked. Seeks increased responsibilities.
- Manages Time – Accurately estimates time required to complete actions and activities; adheres to schedules and timetables; sensitive to the use of other people's time.
- Team Work - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Experience working in Corel
- Experience designing the following: Theme Parks, In-store Signage, Tradeshoow booths or signage, Interior, Exhibits, or similar
- Experience with 3DS Max, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Revit.
- Passionate about an area of Pop-Culture, whether it's music, movies, games, apps, etc.
- Portfolio shows a variety of design capabilities and potential!