Here is a high level breakdown of the role:
1. Full-time, onsite, through end of September or October
2. $30-35/hour (W2, not 1099) + benefits and health insurance through Vitamin T
3. Strong concept ability; branding and identity campaigns
4. Web and Email design (not programming)
5. Motion graphics is a plus (and storyboarding)
6. Clear understanding of print production
7. Adobe creative suite
8. Stays current with design trends, techniques
Full Job Description:
This position will report to the Creative Team Leader and will be an integral member of our Design Team. He/She will utilize their creative talent for assigned digital and print projects and is responsible for creating innovative, compelling experiences that align with clients' strategic objectives. This position participates in all phases of the interactive and print design process, from conceptual development through production. Secondary activities will include production support and coordination with outside vendors, including targeted email and distribution.
· Handles a wide range of digital and print projects, such as websites, targeted email campaigns, electronic delivery optimization, multimedia presentations, video, brochures, newsletters, posters, and direct mail from concept through production.
· Creates innovative design approaches while adhering to brand standards, web conventions and budgets. Solid understanding of interactive and print design principles and best practices ranging from color theory, typography, identity systems, user interface design through production delivery.
· Identifies opportunities to improve current designs/processes and create new products.
· Fluent understanding of current digital and print design and technology trends in order to assist our consulting teams in the development of new product and service offerings.
· Works closely with our HR Communication and Marketing teams to ensure effective print, optimized web, email, and multimedia design and usability based on requirements and industry best practices.
· Ensures consistent quality and recognizable style of Milliman communication materials, both those prepared for direct clients, and templates and master materials provided to internal business units.
· Displays a positive attitude, excellent time management and problem-solving skills, team-oriented mindset, and represents values and strategic direction of Milliman‘s senior management to team members, other Milliman colleagues, and to clients.