Our client in the insurance industry is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team- Our client values a more progressive style when it comes to designing for their brand, think modern vs. banker style. Ideally looking for someone who approches design with innovation and likes to push the envelope. It would be nice to have a designer that is well rounded and a good problem solver- About 50/50 breakdown print vs digital experience. 3+ years experience.
MUST HAVE PORTFOLIO TO APPLY
NICE TO HAVE: Email design ninja- Html/CSS.
Company culture is one that will treat you like family, if you work hard then you will get recognized, and the creative department is specialized so there is a lot of opportunity for growth and career development.
This person will be apart of the creative services team and is responsible for the design and creation of some print but primarily online design projects ranging from emails to websites.
This position reports directly to the VP of Creative Communications.
40 hours per week; In office 8-5 – Downtown San Diego (No OT/long hours and No working into the weekends)
• Visual design experience
• Basic HTML Expertise
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite applications and Macintosh systems/products
• Exceptional creativity and innovation
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to accept direction
• Dependable, punctual and a team player
• An understanding of the latest design trends
• Email design assistance for monthly communications
• Print design including:
o Promotional giveaways
o Tradeshow signage
• Powerpoint presentation design
• Video monitor presentations
• Website and landing page design
• Social Media profile image design