We are looking for:
• A self-starting, hands-on senior graphic designer who will bring original ideas and a fresh, stylish approach to each project.
• Someone who takes ownership of their projects and can drive them from start to finish.
• A creative leader with excellence in client communications and presentation.
• A partner who can lead a small team through development across multiple projects in real time
This person should have:
• A strong sense of design style, excellent skills in: typography, use of photography, and art direction.
• A 360 degree integrated thinker who is able to create and roll-out mini campaigns and events materials at high speed.
• First-hand experience of designing and producing work for print.
• Experience working within and expanding brand design systems.
• Understanding of current digital design and UX/UI best practices.
• Comfort in working closely with developers and printers in seeing complicated jobs through production.
• High level communication skills with the ability to receive and interpret (sometimes undefined) creative and project briefs, problem solve and present ideas creatively and effectively.
• Experience working within the Foundation/Charity/Not for profit industry would be beneficial.
• Comfort working in a fast-paced environment and can deliver high quality work while under pressure.
• Comfort being very hands-on as designer, often as player/coach
• Strong operating knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• A flair for delivering visual concepts in the context of defined strategies and copy approaches.
• A portfolio and website examples that demonstrate comprehensive understanding of type, photography, digital, and color management.
• Industrial and environmental design experience, knowledge of motion graphics and interaction design and skills in art are all a plus.
• Can prepare files for release to production, working to current specs and formats within the industry.
• 8-12 years experience in a similar role within a company or design agency. NOTE Exception could be made on amount (number of years) of experience -- based on quality of candidate’s creative examples
• BA/BS degree required. Candidates with a degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Visual, Fine or Commercial Arts, Art Design or related field preferred.
• Thorough understanding of print and collateral design and production processes and interactive communications and delivery systems as well as industry best practices required.
• Strong understanding of client communication.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
We are looking for: