You will be asked to solve difficult design challenges in innovative ways. You must have demonstrated the ability to deliver through all stages of development with minimal supervision.
You will be responsible for designing, communicating and documenting compelling solutions that meet market needs and support business objectives. You'll work closely with stakeholders to synthesize input in order to shape new products and services. You must be able to articulate rationales clearly and convincingly in support of your design-driven, and research-based decisions.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
• 3+ years of design experience, working in a team environment to produce high-quality digital/interactive and print designs. Experience in educational products, e-learning, professional development, or on-line training preferred.
• Ability to develop compelling ideas and contribute to product strategy and vision.
• Skilled at facilitating cross-functional activities and uses visualization to align team thinking and develop ideas
• Adaptable; comfortable navigating through ambiguity. Master problem solver who dissects complicated problems to develop viable solutions
• Proficiency in the latest versions of design software including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Ability to develop wireframes (via Axure or other software) and knowledge of CSS and HTML preferred.
• Strong visual aesthetics, and a thorough understanding of design process.
• Understands and applies the principles of effective interactive design in a learning environment.
• Strong project management, communication and presentation skills and skilled at articulating rationale behind design solutions
• Comfortable working in an agile environment
• Print and digital publishing, and marketing experience a plus