Are you someone that’s creative and wants to put your design skills to the test? Do you enjoy creating communication tactics across multiple mediums to reach target markets? If you answered yes, you may be the perfect fit for our Graphic Designer position!
In this position, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the development of communications tactics across print and online mediums. They will be responsible for creating communications through brochures, catalogs, direct mail, corporate identity and advertising, as well as web sites, micro sites, e-blasts and online marketing. They will work closely with programs such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver and Mac OS. This individual will take projects through the full life cycle, working closely with Art Directors and Communications Specialists to ensure accuracy in the overall brand communications.
The ideal candidate for our Graphic Design position will have the following:
- BFA/BA in graphic design/commercial art with a minimum of three years’ graphic design experience in an advertising agency, design studio or corporate in-house department
- Must have strong concept, design and production ability shown through their portfolio
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners and vendors
- Must have working knowledge of the Macintosh computer system and supporting software
- Luxury and global brand experience is preferred