Our Fortune 500 Travel & Hospitality client seeks a dynamic Graphic Designer to create a wide range of creative sales assets. Ideal candidates are InDesign rockstars with experience designing presentations, brochures, billboards, packaging, and web promos. Sound like you? Check out the qualifications below!
The Graphic Designer will:
- Design print collateral, participant materials, presentation graphics and digital artwork
- Develop user interface concepts and final artwork for use in eLearning course software and websites
- Establish new learning program creative treatments to deliver a cohesive brand for the end products
- Work closely with partners to shape the creative direction of deliverables from concept to final creative
- Work within a sales department to design print sales tools and/or tools used in sales training.
Qualified candidates should have:
- 2 - 4 years of graphic design experience working in a team environment
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to design creative solutions that align to project objectives
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign)
- Experience creating PowerPoint and/or Keynote presentation graphics.
- STRONG typography and layout skills
- Proven familiarity with both print and digital production workflow
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to share creative and new ideas
- Proven strong ability to provide and receive feedback about creative work and concepts
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other disciplines
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Related Field
- Proven proficiency with web production tools such as Adobe Flash/Animate, Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML5
- Demonstrated experience with motion graphics development for use in video or online (e.g., Adobe After Effects)