Duration: Contract to Hire
Start: ASAP - no date specified
Graphic Designer provides graphic support for all internal and external marketing projects. Requires an expertise of design, color theory and composition with an understanding of brand identity, new market trends, and typography. Typical end uses of designs will include, but are not limited to, editorial, marketing, web, showroom and internal.
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in developing and producing innovative visual content for new product launches across all mediums.
• Use both design and production elements to organize ideas visually to convey a desired impact and message to target audiences; conceptualize, design and create a wide range of materials including printed materials such as brochures, advertisements and invites.
• Design work will also include info-graphics, presentation slides and visualizations for compelling web pages and social media.
• Responsible for creating engaging visuals for both print and web. The designer will be responsible for creating and enhancing images for both mobile and website.
• Produce high quality digital images and prepare graphic files for production
• Maintain an organized library of graphic materials.
• Understanding of competitive brand visual landscape and building a luxury brand identity keeping in mind corporate graphic standards.
• Interface with materials suppliers, printers, advertising agencies, and media publications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to work efficiently with the team under tight deadlines, respond positively to feedback, and adapt quickly to changes.
• Detail oriented with strong time management skills.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to interpret needs into effective visual formats; plan, coordinate and handle multiple priorities.
• Ability to deal with outside marketing production suppliers, obtain quotes, and prepare projects for production.
• 3-5 years graphic design experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
• Skills in video editing programs a plus (i.e. Final Cut pro or similar)
• Photography experience a PLUS
Portfolio required for consideration of this role, please have up-to-date samples of your print and web designs.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs