Our client, a top fortune 500 financial company, is looking for a talented and organized Junior Graphic Designer with a keen eye for charts, graphs, layout and details. This position is within Private Bank Marketing’s Creative Services Team, an in-house agency responsible for creating collateral for Private Bank clients and prospects.
This opportunity is on site in midtown NYC and is set for Monday-Friday for 6+ months!
The Junior Graphic Designer acts in a support capacity for the Creative design team, assisting on the development and delivery of creative work. This role will be responsible for extending the Private Bank brands’ established look & feel across individual components of a project to help bring it to completion. The Junior Graphic Designer will also be responsible for the creation of ads and invites in support of client events.
This position requires proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and the ability to work in a PC-based environment. In addition, you must be able to interpret brand guidelines and use and develop templates. This role requires experience creating charts and graphs, image searches and resizing assets for multiple digital channels. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize are important.
• Create graphic art files for digital and print media based on art director/designer instructions using InDesign and other Adobe Creative Suite programs
• Accurately make revisions and updated to design files based on feedback
• Communicate and partner effectively and interact well with peers, supervisors and Marketing partners
• Attend appropriate meetings on the projects assigned (team and production meetings)
• Follow established designs to create resizes or additional versions of both digital and print assets
• Prepare final files for print and digital production
• Juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Stay current on visual design techniques and software
• Assist team in preparing presentations and comps
• Degree in graphic design, visual communications, or a related field
• Strong portfolio exhibiting a broad range of styles and formats
• Two to five years graphic design experience with expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Must be able to work in PC-based environment
• Knowledge of MS Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Strong design and typography skills
• Experience in creating charts and graphs
• Good communication skills • Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must have the ability to multi-task multiple projects, and possess strong time-management skills • Dependable attendance and punctuality
• Desire to learn and grow design and branding skills
• Adept in working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment