Great opportunity for a Production Designer interested in supporting one of the fastest growing companies in the world!
As a Production Designer dedicated to supporting a dynamic and fast-moving global client, you will execute visual designs for major campaigns according to client provided creative briefs and style/branding guides; ensuring work is completed to client specifications, within stated timeframes and the agreed upon project budget. Projects include social media, digital and print advertising and marketing communications.
Utilizing Adobe Creative Suite, our Production Designer also prepares production files for various platforms while maintaining the integrity of the content art, design, and brand. This position will be a part of a larger production/design team working across multiple locations with multiple clients.
This is a 40 hour per week contract role working on-site at our Studio in Eastlake, OH.
Abilities and Skills Required
- Develop a keen understanding of clients’ visual brands, style guides, target audiences, and communication objectives
- Design, layout, and format production files to print specifications, and customer requirements
- Exhibit a high level of diligence and accuracy when reviewing externally supplied files, setting up client files, and/or pre-flight of newly produced files
- Proactively inform management about project changes, issues, or concerns, including issues of scope, schedule, process, and quality
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable work experience
- 2+ years of experience in print and digital graphic design
- Proven proficiency and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programs including but not limited InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Proven proficiency and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including Windows, Excel, and PowerPoint