This Top Software Company is seeking a Graphic Designer to provide graphic production design with a focus on layout and production of ebooks, data-sheets, banner ads, web design, emails, presentations and visual/production problem solving skills.
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Produce effective design
- Ability to take existing concepts and lay them out in various formats with a strong visual aesthetic.
- Follow brand guidelines
- Work with Associate Creative Director on conceptual projects
- Work with copywriters and other members of content team
- Create final art for presentations (internal and external)
- Create final art and files to be given to Developer and online advertising team
- Manage numerous projects at one time
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
- Optimize graphics for web publishing
- Proficient in Mac based full Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- File setup and export to meet corporate requirements of file name, size, and organization structure
- Experience preparing files for digital production (i.e; optimizing for web, email slices, expert photoshop layer comps and smart objects)
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design and web best practices.
- Will be held accountable for the technical accuracy of their own work.
- Ability to manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs