Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Pasadena, CA (On-site)
Duration: Temp-to-hire, 3 months
Availability Requirements: Full-time
We are looking for a junior-level Graphic Designer to join our client on a temp-to-hire role. You will be working with team of passionate, ambitious, impossibly nerdy people who cultivate their amazing fan community, provide support of the highest caliber, and generally just sit there radiating niceness. We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, those willing to jump in and do, yet making a point to ask the right questions.
What you'll do:
• Delivery high quality work for a variety of project types from brand identity to print and digital media
• Contribute to the development of brand guidelines under the guidance of a design director
• Work collaboratively and independently to deliver high quality design solution from concept through completion in a timely manner
• Be an advocate for good design practice
What you need:
• BFA or BA in related field
• 0-3 years of experience as a graphic designer, preferably agency
• Strong foundation in visual design theory (color theory, composition, typography, etc.)
• Knowledge of design best practices as they apply to different media
• Proficiency in Adobe products or other relevant applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Understanding of the importance of rapid prototyping and physical mock-ups
• Collaborative nature with interpersonal and communication skills
• Curiosity to learn new things and a healthy dose of ambition to grow
• Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to ask the right questions
• Ability to take direction, work within deadlines, switch priorities as necessary, and have an eye for details
• Detail-oriented and organized with strong attention to follow-through
• Self-motivated and excellent time management skills
Over-all geekery is a big plus.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated resume and portfolio showing applicable work to be considered!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Graphic Designer