Are you a graphic designer who has strong experience in the digital marketing field? I have a new role working for a health focused medial device/product business based in the heart of the City.
This role will allow you to grow and develop your creative and graphic design skills, you will have 1-2 years commercial experience and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team. You will have good experience of working within a brand but happy to question, push and develop the brand as you go along. The brand style is simple but effective and you will be able to show how you have worked with similar style brands to create impact and engagement.
- Essential skills that you will be able to demonstrate for the role include:
- A degree, visual/graphic design for marketing (or in a relevant field) as well as a portfolio showing your design capabilities through visual storytelling
- Ability to work with existing brand guidelines while contributing to the development of new and improved guidelines across digital, print and social media marketing materials
- Ability to create digital and print designs within guidelines and understand basic print and digital standards
- Great skills in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Exceptional work ethic
- Good research and Internet skills
If you have an eagle eyed attention to detail and a passion for clean design that works apply today for an exciting opportunity to join an exciting, young business. Please send an up to date CV and portfolio and a covering letter detailing your interest