A Beauty brand is looking for a Designer who will work with the Director, Creative Services to understand project objectives and participate in the creative and design processes. You will partner with Marketing, Production and Development teams to ensure that all business objectives are met and creative goals are upheld.
You are a strategic and conceptual thinker with a background in print and digital design. Able to evaluate and design for both print and websites(including emails) as well as having a working knowledge of branding. Will work on various brands under a a large Beauty brand, from print to online marketing.
• 4+ years as a graphic designer, either in-house or agency-side
• Ability to creatively conceptualize and execute modern, innovative print and digital
• An understanding of relevant fashion, beauty, and design trends and how they can relate to the business
•Ability to partner and collaborate with Development and Marketing partners to deliver superior creative solutions in accordance with project briefs and ensuring all timelines are met
• Understanding of production and printing capabilities on different substrates and forms •Ability to work and adjust to a fast-paced and changing work environment.
• Strong logic, reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Ability to independently work with outside suppliers, photographers, copywriters, etc
• Strong computer skills and fluent Adobe Design Suite
Work will be:
- emails, landing pages for promotions, sliders for homepage, banners
20% In store/ Point of Sale