This is an exciting opportunity that allows for you to work on-site one day a week and remote for the remainder. If you have a stellar portfolio and do a great job, they will look for more project for you to be apart of to increase your hours! Must have a passion for creating food content*
Summary of the role:
We are looking for a passionate content creator and designer who wants to make an impact to advance the organic food movement by creating dynamic, colorful visual stories about our brands that resonate with our consumers across social, digital, print, and in-store display.
This position will work closely with the Marketing Communications teams to create amazing content that delivers our business strategies and goals.
You: You’re a Jack or Jill of all trades, and an adept and adaptable creative contributor - you can write a consumer-facing email on the fly or pull together a simple branded graphic in Photoshop. You are constantly generating and executing new ideas for engaging content. You’re comfortable juggling several diverse projects at once; and you’re an excellent communicator.
Together, we will:
Create lots of engaging content, in-store, social posts, and photos
Amplify the impact of our content across owned, earned, and paid channels
See what works, analyzing key content metrics
Manage multiple editorial content calendars
Curate our brands owned content and source user generated content
Support internal marketing content needs while generating our own creative content campaigns
• Concept, plan, create, edit and assemble images and graphics to produce content for social media, digital advertising, websites, print media, product design, in-store displays and productions.
• Direct marketing design projects, collaborating with brand, multiple departments, and vendors.
• Concept, plan, style, photograph & edit recipe, food, product and lifestyle content for the brands.
• At least 4 years' experience in design, photography, art direction. Experience must have a focus on food, lifestyle and/or packaged goods.
• Bachelor’s degree in design, photography, art or related field.
• Excellent communication skills and be able to effectively present ideas visually and verbally to internal stakeholders, clients, and intended audiences.
• Experience using software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Strong personal passion for organic food and sustainable agriculture