Skilled professional, experienced in the formulation and execution of high-quality forms design solutions, from initial concept to completion of final product. MUST BE FLUENT IN JAPANESE.
1. The candidate will be responsible for using high-end page layout software to create and revise business forms in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
• Using supplied templates
• Based on client instructions
• Within styleguide parameters, ensuring company's graphic standards are consistently applied.
2. Follow departmental practices, policies and workflow processes related to tracking project work through accurate and timely recording of all project assignments.
1. 3-5 years professional design experience.
2. Formal education in design (BA or BFA degree)
3. English and Japanese fluency and proficiency a must; Spanish a plus.
4. Strong conceptual and visual design competencies as well as interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Ability to analyze, problem-solve and make recommendations.
6. Proficiency in Adobe InDesign (particularly tables), Adobe Acrobat (particularly fillable fields and PDF comments) a must. Knowledge of Adobe LiveCycle a plus.
7. Strong Macintosh skills with proficiency in Quark, Photoshop and Illustrator.
9. Solid, well-rounded design/production portfolio, with history of adapting and succeeding in a fast-paced corporate environment.
10. General knowledge of the insurance industry a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs