If you’re an experienced graphic designer who enjoys print design, but has some expertise in digital and design-thinking methodologies, our global F500 Financial would love to have you join a collaborative creative team in NYC. Seeking a creative, polished aesthetic for Private Bank client-facing materials.
This starts as a 3-month assignment with opportunity to extend long term (W2 hourly with benefits available); and ideally the manager would like to convert to a FT perm role.
This position requires proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and the ability to work in a PC-based environment. You must be able to interpret brand guidelines and use and develop templates. This role requires experience creating charts and graphs, image searches and resizing assets for multiple digital channels. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize are important.
Deliverables include: marketing collateral, high end books, training materials, PowerPoint assets, charts and data visualization, event signage and marketing, thought leadership collateral; repurposed from print to digital channels.
- 3+ years professional graphic design experience (print & digital)
- Strong portfolio exhibiting a broad range of styles and formats
- Creative and production design abilities
- Able to translate business needs from creative brief
- Experience adhering to and expanding on brand guidelines
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Must be able to work in PC-based environment
- Strong design and typography skills
- Experience in creating charts and graphs
- Strong communication skills