Graphic Designer - Print & Digital - Luxury Apparel - Client prefer luxury background
• Responsible for support of graphic design initiatives for the web and marketing departments
• Convert creative briefs to production ready assets.
• Produce online home page/landing pages/product pages creative layouts weekly
• Produce email, web and social content
• Produce creative for in-store promotions, collateral and DM pieces
• Manage online branding imagery
• Build and maintain a comprehensive creative asset library of graphics and photos.
• Re-touching and cropping images from digital studio, proofing to ensure accurate appearance on site
• A 2-year or 4-year college degree in Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies, or other design-related field.
• A minimum of 2years of professional online design experience. A fashion retail/e-commerce background preferred.
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator
• Knowledge of design, desktop publishing & photo editing software such as; Image Ready, QuarkXpress, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, etc.
• A working knowledge of both print production and graphic design for the web, demonstrated with an excellent portfolio.
• Resourcefulness in quickly finding and using stock graphic elements.
• Experience creating print materials a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.