Our innovative Healthcare client is looking for a part-time Graphic Designer to work on-site in Santa Monica, CA. This is a Contract-to-Hire role so you will become salaried, but only work part-time hours (15-25 hours per week).
- Need someone who can oversee the off line marketing design needs.
- Must be strong in Direct Mail experience - taking pride in how good a mailer looks, how well the content reads and whether the individual components come together in a unified layout.
- Must have strong print design background, preferably on a marketing team.
- health industry experience is a plus.
- Design new marketing direct-response materials for their B2C and B2B businesses.
- Create a consistent look and feel across their offline and online marketing channels and other products.
- Assure all customer questions can be answered within the collateral.
- Brainstorm unique ideas and concepts that can be easily translated to collateral that fits within brand.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional team and present ideas and designs well.
- Present creative concepts and final deliverables in a way that is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Design graphics and products that create a feeling of trust between targeted leads and the client.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, PowerPoint).
-Comfortable working on multiple projects with various deadlines in a rapidly iterative work environment.
-Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for different platforms.