Our global client is seeking a Graphic / Executive PowerPoint Designer for the development of communications tactics across print and online mediums which include: brochures, catalogs, direct mail, corporate identity and advertising as well as web sites, micro sites, e-blasts, and online marketing.
- Take projects through the full life cycle: initiation, research, concept, refinement, and completion.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of overall brand communications through close attention to detail.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Obtains approval of concept or revisions as necessary.
- Work closely with Art Directors, Creative Services team members and Communications Specialists to ensure a clear understanding of strategic and creative direction of each project.
- Work with key graphic design applications and operating systems including: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Abobe Illustrator and Mac OS.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in visual arts, advertising, design, technology, printing and internet applications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BFA/BA in Graphic Design/Commercial Art with minimum three years Graphic Design experience in an advertising agency, design studio or corporate in-house department.
- Luxury, global brand experience preferred.
- Must have strong concept, design and production ability shown through portfolio.
- Must have working knowledge of Macintosh computer and supporting software.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners and vendors.