The purpose of this position is to provide graphic design capabilities and project execution to the Global Creative Direction Team, with a particular focus on creative development for digital assets primarily for CRM and email programs.
• Under the brand guidance of a Global Art Director, design and build out graphical layouts for CRM and E-mail programs, and partner and collaborate with the Copywriter to develop message appropriate communications.
• Be the primary point of receipt for CRM creative briefs and operate independently to project manage your own tasks and priorities while reporting in to the appropriate Art Director as required.
• Concept and pitch presentations that visualize the idea through to execution of creative.
• Create content and design assets, and ensure that they are compatible with all provided corporate standards related to visual style, brand guidelines and departmental best practice (as advised by your project lead).
• Provide industry standard creative guidance, knowledge and expertise in digital technologies and CRM processes and tools.
• Skilled in basic compositing and retouching in Photoshop.
• Maintain organized archive of all art files produced and edited.
• Experience with a variety of creative and production work streams including print, photography, online/digital.
• Ensure that all digital creative is approved by the Art Director and Copywriter, additionally, approved by the appropriate legal and brand partners.
• Intermediate to expert level in PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro and In-Design on a Mac platform.
• Bachelor degree, or equivalent education within Design/Arts field
• Minimum 5 years experience in an agency or in-house graphic design department
• Experience in a global, branded consumer environment preferred (e.g. consumer, apparel, youth)
Additional Skills & Experience
• Understanding of advertising practices and how integrated marketing campaigns are executed or in-house graphic design/internal agency experience.
• Ability to comprehend logical page structure, readability, visual hierarchy and balance communication copy with visuals/graphics.
• Ability to work independently and autonomously with little supervision.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Comfortable presenting live to a variety of people of varying management levels – you will not be required to present final content at meetings, however experience with doing so will be highly regarded.
• A high regard for typographics and photography.
• High art design aesthetic, awareness of fashion, culture, music and architecture
• Proficient in building print-ready files with an acute attention to detail– this is a secondary function only. Will still review candidates who are not expert in this field.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs