For this assignment, the Gift Card team at Aquent's client needs an experienced graphic design lead to own the visual identity of consumer marketing and product portfolio globally. Your work will involve designing materials that seamlessly communicate the brand, product and message. You will concept and execute bold, beautiful collateral for use around the globe as well as provide creative direction and feedback to internal and external partners. You will partner closely with marketing managers and agencies to meet short turnaround times, managing multiple projects and deadlines. In addition, you have knowledge of physical product and printing techniques.
-Concept and design consumer-facing assets for gift cards that will be placed in retail and in out-of-home locations around the globe
-Provide creative feedback to design team
-Manage external design agency as needed
-Communicate and present conceptual ideas and designs within a cross-functional team
-Support partner communications through visual storytelling and world-class templates
-Successfully project manage requests and workload to meet critical project milestones
-Own gift card physical product design across regions and partners
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create original gift card marketing assets (templates, style guides, etc)
- Review designers' work and provide creative feedback to team
- Act as creative link with external agency
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field (In lieu of degree, 6 years relevant work experience).
- 4 years of relevant work experience in graphic design
- Proven experience designing beautiful assets for retail, consumer brands, or marketing campaigns
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Strong attention to detail, keen eye for "on-brand" implementations
- Self-starter and effective problem solver who thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments.
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and openness to feedback
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships
Nice to have requirements:
- Experience as project manager and/or creative lead a significant plus
- Experience preparing physical product production files for manufacturing
- Experience using Google sheets and slides