Our Fortune 50 Financial Services organization is looking for a Graphic Design Consultant to help support their in-house agency . The position is initially anticipated to be 1 plus year.
Responsible for design and execution of marketing and cross-sell initiatives.
Provide effective consultation to determine needs, set creative objectives/expectations, refine marketing strategy, develop and communicate timelines.
Collaborate with assigned copywriter and develop creative elements.
Translate and conceptualize needs of the customer.
Will be conduit to executives during design process.
Provides additional expertise.: 5+ years graphic arts experience.
This role is a member of the Studio Design team within our clients in-house agency. In this role, the Graphic Designer will work with the in-house creative and Studio teams to identify, develop and consolidate design systems and templates for ingestion into in house tool. The tool is constructed to deliver a fully integrated and centralized marketing on demand solution for client's line of business partners.
- The tool will help manage the complexity of creating and distributing a variety of marketing assets through an online, coordinated platform.
- It will also provide flexibility and customization of marketing materials, while maintaining brand standards and design integrity.
Specific duties of this role include the following:
• Identifies and consolidates design systems and design templates for use in the tool.
• Partners with in-house agency Creative and Studio teams to develop design systems and templates.
• Acts as super user for the in-house agency, with ability to package and upload templates into the tool.
• Produces technically sound, content-correct files for both print and digital assignments that meet all production standards.
• Executes revisions, edits, modifications, resizing, and other adjustments to previously completed work.
• Consistently applies established design principles and brand standards to all assignments.
• Ensures timely completion of assigned projects while maintaining strict standards of accuracy, completeness, and product quality.
• Anticipates design/layout and technical problems, and takes corrective steps.
• Maintains proscribed production levels while ensuring timely completion of assigned projects.
• Utilizes job management system to manage workload and production time for each project.
• Manages and prioritizes workload based on job deadlines.
• Recommends technical and procedural updates, as needed.