YEAR LONG CONTRACT
Creative Communications Studio, Graphic Designer – Packaging Instructions & Collateral
Under direction of department manager, this individual will concept, design and deliver insight-driven packaging instructions and print collateral communications for Hasbro toy brands that ensures a positive consumer experience.
- (60%) Design Packaging Instructions and Print Collateral, that includes:
- Utilizing consumer insights to guide item level design decisions.
- Understanding brand strategy, as well as Marketing, Engineering and Design & Development objectives.
- Conceptualizing and presenting multiple, innovative concepts to meet brand-messaging objectives, deliver play experience and story.
- Directing photo shoots (model and product), illustration/illustrators, and outside design resources as needed.
- Executing packaging instructions that effectively communicate product assembly and operation.
- Executing packaging collateral (brochures, posters, cross-sells, activity sheets, etc.) that conveys strong visual branding and marketing message.
- Providing progress reports.
- (20%) Collaborate with Development Teams, that includes:
- Initiating and attending team meetings, project kick-offs, approval meetings, and status meetings.
- Understanding and working within cost parameters for design solutions.
- Monitoring and abiding by legal, licensor, and regulatory requirements.
- (20%) Manage Projects and Delegate Individual Assignments as Necessary, that includes:
- Driving multiple projects throughout staggered stages of development and production.
- Delegating whole or partial design projects to production designers, internal agency temps, and outside vendors.
- Prioritizing work to maximize support of global milestones and ensure high quality results.