Our corporate, city based client are looking for a Graphic/Presentation Designer to join their global New Business Team. With a focus on creating impactful graphics and layout, the Graphic/Presentation Designer will be responsible for producing engaging designs for proposal documents/client meeting materials, using New Business Team/pitch templates. The successful candidate’s core role will include:
· Undertake short form pitches
· Develop high-end, high specification designs for ‘must win’ opportunities using the latest version of the Adobe Creative Suite
· Interpret key messages and selling points into graphics, demonstrating information management, typography and data visualisation.
· Support, advise and train New Business Team members who use Microsoft PowerPoint and Word templates
· Work closely with key stakeholders and partners to develop messages and visuals
· Engage well with external print vendors and develop digital material.
Working closely with the BD Manager for overseeing the visual strategy rollout, the Graphics/Presentation Designer will support the implementation of the visual strategy and continue to develop innovative graphics for new opportunities. The Graphics/Presentation Designer will ensure pitch materials are fit for purpose and that processes from briefing to delivery help to create a quality product. It is also crucial that the Graphics/Presentation Designer remains informed of best practise and developments in design, ensuring the firm remains competitive and innovative in all markets while remaining firmly within the visual identity guidance.
As a Graphic/Presentation Designer, you will be expected to apply your organisational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude. As the successful Graphic/Presentation Designer you must display the artistic ability and creative thinking needed to design effective visuals, the ability to create imagery that engages, attracts and sells. You will be able to understand the key drivers affecting the firm and our clients within the broader business environment. The ideal candidate should possess a portfolio the demonstrates your excellent concept-to-design skills and the organisational skills needed to manage time well, prioritise effectively, and handle multiple deadlines – whilst not sacrificing creative flair.
· Understanding key messages for client or pitch opportunities, providing creative, professional and impactful creative options that are aligned with our corporate identity tenets and enhance our proposal and presentation materials.
· Maintaining graphic library consisting of icons, graphics, photography and banners.
· Create bespoke designs for high-end pitch materials
· Maintaining awareness of design trends.
· Evaluating requirements of internal clients to navigate the best cause of production.
· Managing projects from concept through to production, effectively communicating project deadlines. Balancing multiple priorities and schedules efficiently in order to meet client/lawyer deadlines.
· Maintaining proficient skill set with all necessary software including a deep knowledge of MS Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
· Understanding, implementing, and strictly adhering to the corporate identity guidelines, quality standards and procedures.
A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field is required as well as significant production and design experience in a professional services organisation. Pitch curation experience is highly-favored and experience preparing artwork accurately for external print suppliers is preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience with colour correcting, layout, and press checking.