Do you have some experience with Web Content and Production and a desire to pursue a career in content development or technical writing in the technology industry? If so, we have a unique developmental opportunity for you.
Aquent Studios is starting a large re-branding project for a Fortune 50 technology client. We are assembling a team of Editors, QA Specialists and Production Specialists. The Production Specialists will help review documentation, identify branding issues in text and graphics, and ensure that documents meet the new company standards. Working with XML and XML tools is a major part of this position, and training will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity to build upon existing experience with HTML, as it is a similar markup language to XML.
This position sits on-site in our Boise office and will last through January 2016, with the possibility of extending.
- Convert Framemaker documents to XML
- Take input from editors, implement in the XML, and output using new templates
- Review documents to ensure they are formatted properly and have all changed content
- Convert documents to digital graphics and images
- Prior experience with graphics production or web production
- Prior experience with HTML (training related to working with XML and XML tools will be provided)
- Must have a keen eye for formatting and catching graphics errors
- Any existing experience with or exposure to XML tools (PTC ArborText editor or AuthorIT) is a bonus
- FileMaker and/or Adobe experience a plus
To Apply: Please apply online. If you experience technical difficulties please email: akijanka [@} aquent.com